I Want to Be a Naturelle Girl! Flora and Fawna's Field Trip

This past week I took in NLT's Flora and Fawna's Field Trip (with Fleurette) at the PCL Theatre. I'd seen the show a couple of years ago at the Fringe and was so excited to return to the Magic Fairy Ring again! I brought someone who hadn't seen it previously and she got to be the Fox and go up onstage and participate (how exciting!).  The show is so heart-warming and hilarious and although all three of the actors onstage are brilliant, I have to admit Brian Dooley as Fleurette just kills me! It's a wonderful story about being different and still finding a way to belong and be kind. The show wrapped up this weekend here in Edmonton, but it's heading to Lunchbox Theatre in Calgary and for those of you down there, you should definitely check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!