Word of Mouth... Saturday, August 23rd... Fringe 2014

A Couple More Word of Mouth Recommendations... I was running a lot yesterday so I didn't get a chance to talk much...

3... 2... 1...
The Story of O's
McCrackin 2 (good thing it's held over!)
Daddy Issues

Two more days, catch 'em while they're here!

As to the running, over the last few days I made it from Holy Trinity to the Garneau Theatre (Metro Cinema) in 6 minutes and from the Fringe Grounds to Scona in less than ten minutes.  For the first feat, Keri Mitchell dubbed me a "Fringe Goddess" so I am going to be getting that on a t-shirt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!