The Fringe - It's all in the family...

I am not the only one in my family who is involved in a Fringe show.  My husband, Mark, is also part of a show that you should check out.  He's lucky in that although you can see him in the show, he doesn't have to be there every night.  How's that work? Well, a couple of months ago he shot a few scenes with Accidental Humour for their production, McCrackin 2: The Whackining.  I know little about his actual role, other than it's funny and he's a lumberjack.  I'm excited to see this show, as the first of the series, Happy Whackin Jim McCrackin was hilarious and I am always so impressed with how well this company merges film and theatre.

You can check out the trailer here. If you watch closely you will catch a glimpse of Mark at around 00:46!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!