Do You Like Improv?

So when I was in Toronto, my sister took me to an Improv Show at the Soul Pepper Theatre.  The performers were from The National Theatre of the World and I had a great time.  I forgot how fun Improv can be.  You see, I get so busy with my theatre and play-going, that I haven't gone to Improv for a long time.  Which I know is sad, considering I live in the same city as Rapid Fire Theatre.  Now that the kids are getting a little older, I am going to try and make it out to some!

So, for those of you who like Improv, or for those of you who have never gone, I encourage you to check out Improvaganza put on by Rapid Fire Theatre which starts tomorrow and runs until the 29th of June. That's 10 DAYS of Improv! Every year at Improvaganza, Rapid Fire Theatre hosts improvisers from across Canada, North America and beyond. Rapid Fire Theatre hosts the best comedy acts they can find, plus Theatresports matches, radio shows, workshops with amazing artists, and tons of social events too.  It sounds like a lot of fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!