Back to the Bee... What the What!?

It's when I do a show like this that I truly feel spoiled. I felt spoiled at the audition when these amazing people came out and offered themselves up to me for the show.  I feel spoiled whenever I get to work with Sally Hunt, Music Director Extraordinaire. I feel spoiled when I have Kim Stadelmann in the booth calling the show and setting lights with me.  I do not know why I get to work with these amazing people, all I know is that I am eternally glad that I do.  I am glad that they return to work with me more than once.  I hope it never ends...

Today we returned to The Bee after a 10 day hiatus.  The show they did for the four of us in the audience showed very little signs of being away that long.

They blow my mind...

I am so lucky...

Have I mentioned that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!