Word of Mouth

I have been asking people what shows they recommend (basically I say: be my reviewer and tell me what you think has been good).  I will keep doing so as I run into people I know.  I haven't bought past Thursday so I am hoping to construct a weekend from the input I get.

Here are some of the shows that my friends have recommended (based on seeing them, not based on being in them):

Gruesome Playground Injuries
God is a Scottish Drag Queen
Fools For Love
Reefer Madness
Minding Dad
Dead Wrong
Loon
A Wake
Apocalypse: A Period Piece
Four in the Crib
Gordon's Big Bald Head

The list was longer if I included the recommendations of the shows the people were in themselves - funny that... I'll keep asking because I trust a reviewer I can ask questions of and I will let you know what I hear!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!