Don't Be Disappointed...

There are only 3 more shows of Nine left.  I love the show, but I am the Director, don't take my word for it.  Take instead the word of the people who have come to see it - we have been overwhelmed with positive feedback from our audiences - and the three reviews we have received.  Two are posted in the previous post and I will get Vue Weekly's up as soon as it is online.  Vue's Review is absolutely glowing - I scoured for negative comments - there are none - it's all kudos.  People (strangers to me) have sent me messages saying they loved it so much they are coming back to see it twice! So blessed to receive this positive feedback.

Anyhow, so if you are my friend, or if you just like good musicals, please buy your tickets in advance.  We have sold out 3 of the 7 shows so far and have had good sized houses for the other 4.  Apparently Tix on the Square says the tickets have been selling fast this week.  Do not miss the best show on in the city at the moment (yes, I am bias - extremely so!). I'd just hate to run into you at Fringe and hear you say, "I tried to come, but it was Sold Out."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!