Well, that helped...

After my last grumbly post I trundled off to the theatre for a Production Meeting, then a telephone Board Meeting, then to watch part of the Village of Idiots rehearsal. It is certainly the right show to watch to make you feel better. Even better than the silliness abounding was watching how the cast was using the props I found and made. One actor made a picnic basket into the most delightful piece of comedy. For me it was really wonderful. I love it when actors take something they've been given, be it a costume, a prop, a set or a script, and they play with it and make it even better than it was. Very nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!