Waiting to Gel...

Spent the afternoon putting together a bookshelf and listening to the two songs I sing on in A Little Night Music. I am getting very familiar with them both. It is strange to be working on so many projects at once. You wouldn't think so, considering my history, but it is in that with A Little Night Music all the participants are very busy so we have been getting together in little groups and fits and starts. Luckily many of us know each other, but I think it might be one of those shows that we gel in towards the end of the process. Which is okay, but I hope it starts gelling a little bit next week... I do rehearse 3 times for it next week after all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!