Two Weeks of Tired Commences Today!

Tonight is Director's Preview for The Threepenny Opera. Yesterday we had our final Dress and theatre clean. It went so fast (the clean) - the benefit of having a large cast. We feel very ready - we need the reaction from the audience. I now enter 2 weeks of tired. The show itself runs about 2 1/4 hours so I should be able to get home by 11 each night (if I forgo make-up removal). Of course, then I need to de-brain before I can fall asleep. This week I should be able to get a little rest int he day (not today - errands) if I judiciously nap. Next week I have a 3 day project that will preclude napping. Sigh. I also have some homework this week - reading. Pray for me! I am sure the show will energize me and my feet seem to have adjusted to the wearing of the high heels. I had an awful time last week with my feet, but they are not so bad today. I also have to deal with the doing of the hair. That will take some coordination. I think I have a plan... Anyhow, I hope to see you out for the show. It is quite a little piece full of nasty people and a delightfully cynical view of the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!