My Cat Has Diabetes...

It's not a urine tract infection... it's diabetes, a disease which she will likely have for the rest of her life and which requires 2 injections of insulin every day at very specific times. It could be worse. It could be something without treatment or with an even more expensive treatment. It will likely cost us about $1000 per year at first estimates. It could be one of my kids. I am not wrapping my head around the logistics of this needle thing though. I worry it will chain us to the house at 8 and 8 forever. I am currently pulling a Scarlett O'Hara and thinking about it tomorrow, because I don't know how we are going to make it work. Maybe we will get the sugars managed so that she only will require one needle a day... does that happen? Please say it does...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!