Updating my Resume...

No, I am not looking for work, but it is always good to periodically add things before you forget what you did. I was also contacted about teaching a Drama camp at the Zoo this summer so they need my resume on file so I had to make sure it was up to date. I was amazed by how much theatre stuff I have done since I moved to Edmonton. Last year I worked on 7 Productions - primarily in prominent roles (Director, playwright, actor). I have already racked up 4 projects this year and it is only 1/2 way over. I think that will be it for this year, except I will start work on Rabbit Hole before the end of the year. I will also be at the University and continuing with the ADship so it will not be like I am sitting on my butt.

I looked into what was required for me to return to teaching, but I think if I do I would just be a substitute because it is hard to deal with child care and running around for the store if I am also working full-time. But it is nice to know that everything is in place if I wanted to do it. I think I would like a year or two to get the house in order. I keep saying I am going to do it, but I only seem to get to it in piecemeal. There is so much stuff (baby toys, clothes, books) that I should be purging from the house. I have started, but I need more time!

Comments

Thanks for the relevant post. It would be a must for every job seekers to make sure that when employers read their resume, it won't be rejected. professional resume writing Edmonton makes sure that you will stand out.

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!