Live Together, Die Alone...

After the final episode of LOST was aired a few weeks ago and once I recovered from my very teary reaction to watching it (more than once) I decided I wanted to watch the whole series from start to finish. I know, I know, I will have to wait on the final season, but it should be out by the end of the summer. Anyhow, I have now watched Season 1 and 2 and located Season 3 today so I will commence the viewing of that. It is funny how so many lines have new significance after seeing the final season. Most importantly for me is the concept of Live Together, Die Alone which I think is a brilliant approach to any society, whether you are on a desert island or large city. We have to find a way to live together or we will die alone. So we have to appreciate what everyone brings to the table.

Pardon me, I am a little obsessed at the moment...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!