On The Wire - Oh, Just one more thing I am doing...

A couple of weeks ago I got this message from a friend saying a company was looking for a 40+ actress to play an 'aging starlet', singing skills preferred but not essential, for a show to start rehearsing in the latter half of March and which goes up mid-April. If the dates worked, I thought I could squeeze it in, and they did (bizarrely so). Last night was the first rehearsal (we had the read-through last weekend) and it was so much fun. It's right up my alley - lots of different voices (we had a bit of discussion as to which ones) and silliness and the cast and director are so much fun to work with. It is called On the Wire and will go up in April at the Selkirk Hotel (well, down the street - they eat supper first and then come down) and only runs three nights. Lots of fun! I am thinking I will have a good time with this one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!