Sometimes You Just Have to Answer the Question and that's all good...

I have had a few interesting 'conversations' with my 8 year old over the last few months. The first was when he asked me if boys could marry boys. We had a nice chat about that. I talked about what being gay was and that, yes, in Canada, boys who loved each other could marry. I also talked about the fact that there are some people who don't like that, but that I thought it was a good thing. He's 8, so I wasn't going to get into details beyond much more than that. The other thing we talked about was how he was really starting to like acting (he takes a class at The Citadel - Foote Theatre School). He asked if he could be an Actor and a Pharmacist. I suggested that might be very possible and very practical.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!