I'm Sick, Again - It sucks...

But on the upside, I deleted Cafe World from my Facebook Profile and I imagine this might mean 1-2 hours of extra time every day... I am hopeful. Luckily we have plenty o' medication. Not so luckily it means I will not get to see Tight Rope at New Works in all it's glory. This is making me heart sick as well as body sick.

A positive thing to being sick is that I lay on the couch in my snuggie and watched the Opening Ceremonies last night. I am not that into the Olympics but the show was amazing. I saw so many things that I want to steal for future productions. I cried (Rick Hansen, Betty Fox, K.D. Lang). I laughed (that Slam Poet - must look up his name). I was in awe (flying across the prairie, skiing and snowboarding down the mountain, K. D. Lang). I wouldn't have seen it if I wasn't curled up on the couch in misery...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!