Feeling So Much Better...

I realized the other day that I wasn't sick anymore. It was a nice 'realization' because the cold was one of those that seemed to linger and I kept thinking will I ever feel good again? I do now. Which is good because I have a lot of things to do.

I dropped off my selected scripts for photocopying at the theatre today. I think I have a great season and I hope that the Board goes with my first choices. The back-ups are more for if rights are not approved and I need something else. They are all good scripts, the chosen ones and the back-ups... but I had to balance things other than just the scripts (cast size, costuming, set considerations, tone of show, etc...). I know that some people will be disappointed, and that makes me feel bad because I want a place for everyone at the theatre (and there is a place - but it might be different from what those people want). Oh well, it is part of the job...

The boys are working on their Valentines. It is a good activity as they practice their printing and gave opportunity for a discussion on why we give everyone a Valentine since Oliver was thinking he wouldn't give one to this person or that... I think he gets it now, but he did save the 'big' cards for his better friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!