Stranded...

At 9:15 a.m. I was awakened by a phone call from the school. Oliver was sick, throwing up, could I come get him? I, of course, got up, got dressed and got him and then re-planned my day and evening. A child who is throwing up is too sick to leave with a baby sitter so I had to cancel my rehearsal. Even if he was feeling better tonight, I don't know that now and it's just not something you can count on. I am house-bound and that means I cannot do the bank deposit and some other running around I had planned. Gah! Just as I was beginning to enjoy the freedom of having 1/2 days all to myself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!