A Voyage Ahead...

On Wednesday, in the early hours, I will be leaving with my two sons on a plane to Thunder Bay, Ontario. Once there we will pick up the rental car I have booked and drive to the ancestral home in Beaver Bay, Minnesota and further to Duluth the next day for a Strand Family Reunion. I am not one of those people who hates family reunions. I quite love them. I am feeling a bit of trepidation about travelling and being alone with the boys for a week. They require a lot of energy. I am looking forward to seeing all the cousins and aunt and uncles and re-visiting all the haunts of my childhood. It always looks different, but the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!