Deadlines...

Tomorrow morning my group presents for Drama 103. I think we are in good shape. I am waiting for one of the group members to send me his designs for the PowerPoint presentation, but other than that I think we are good. Then I am on my own for the class and the final. I spent a lot of today getting last minute things done for this project. Assembling as much as I can of the project hand-in (it is huge) and running through the slides again in my head and adding to the backdrop until I had no more black paint left. I will be glad when it is done and handed in because I will keep adding things to it until it's out of my hands. Did I mention it is huge? I am more worried about the kid exchange in the morning because I need to get there earlyish to set up the projector and I have to get Oliver to the store but Mark has Rotary and he doesn't seem to want to be flexible with his schedule to help me out.

It is also payday tomorrow and Mark didn't bring the hours sheet home on Saturday so I had to do that tonight. I am pretty fast at it now so that's alright. I got it done.

Tomorrow is also my self-imposed deadline for changes to Zachary and the Storytelling Stones. I haven't had much time to 'write in my head' on it so I am not sure what I will do with it tomorrow, after the presentation... I will take a look and see what happens.

Today I got a call from the director of the Staged Reading I am dramaturging. She is swamped so she asked if I could do her scheduling or find a stage manager to do it, or else she would have to drop the project. I said 'no problem'. I will have to look at that tomorrow...

Oh, I still need to match up Assistant Directors with Directors for next season at Walterdale. I have already had one director tell me they already asked someone (despite my email stating I would be doing that) so I better get on it before they all do that. It would be really annoying. I will do that tomorrow, or maybe Wednesday...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!