The Return of Winter...

Sucks... Yes, that's all I really wanted to say. Something about the huge dump of snow and accompanying low temperatures that is sucking any energy I may have had out of my body. Got stuck in the YMCA parking lot yesterday and Mark had to come get me out. Good thing it was a Tuesday and there was overlap at the store so he could do it, otherwise I am not sure what I would have done. Apparently the roads are all ice today from the melt yesterday and I am staying in until it is time to go get Oliver. Wish me luck.

Comments

Annemarie said…
Good luck!

Stupid snow....

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!