Eggs and Dye and Children


Just finished colouring the eggs with the boys. Gibson has been so excited about it ever since we bought the Dora Colouring pack at Shoppers the other day. The whole colouring thing took about 15 minutes. Next year I may have to make more eggs. The trouble is having all those hard boiled eggs lying around. I am not fond of them myself.


As a child, I loved colouring Easter eggs. I was a bit of the artsy-crafty kind of child so I loved trying to make patterns and doing cool things with the decorations. However, my favorite part of it was throwing the dye on the snow. Living as we did in Fort McMurray, there was a 95% chance of snow on the ground at Easter time. My boys had a blast doing that part today. A big laugh for the yellow dye and the requisite don't eat yellow snow jokes. It was much fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!