Completely Enchanted...

Last night Mark and I took the girls from the store out for dinner as a thank you for the great work this past year. Afterwards we went to WEM and saw Enchanted. I was hopeful ever since I first saw the trailer almost a year ago and I was completely enchanted with it. For a Disneyphile like myself it was perfect! The production number in the park was a major highlight stealing ideas from Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast. There were also nods to other Menken show (theme songs on the TV shows, etc...). I also loved that Idina Menzel was the actress who ended up with the Prince. I didn't clue in that it was her until I realized that it was her voice on the soundtrack. DUH! I knew she looked familiar. Great movie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!