Because you (meaning Annemarie) asked for it...

I haven't had much to report lately. So sorry. I think I am a little lost in the Scrabulous vortex and I do like a good game of Collapse, and then there is laundry... there is always laundry. There is so much to do around the house. Each day I do a little, but it never seems to amount to much. One of the draw backs to being a 'stay at home' mom is that the kids are home in one combination or another a lot of the time. Therefore they mess stuff up - a lot. I spent one day tidying up the front room and then went into the kitchen to do something (can't really remember what) while Gib listened to School House Rock in the front room. When I returned, 1/2 an hour later, the room was restored to its pre-tidy state. Gibson, apparently, prefers the chaos. About School House Rock - Gibson is a fanatic... it is so cool to listen to him singing Conjunction Junction, or Ready Or Not, Here I Come, or My Hero Zero. AND he knows most of the words. He does a lot of the cool little singing bits and the expressions. You should hear him do Interjections! (or, as he calls it, the one with the mad boy). I will try to film him and post it for your delight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!