Back from the Far East...

Okay, so I only got as far as Toronto, but in the big scheme of things it was very East of here! I had a lovely visit with my sister and brother-in-law and my good friend Tina (from high school and before). I got to tak ethe time for a manicure and a pedicure and my hands and feet are grateful. I also saw 2 movies, one was even a recent release (The Other Boleyn Girl and Michael Clayton). We went for drinks at the Hyatt ($15 martinis --> tres fun!) and saw the sketch comedy show at Second City (tickets were kindly provided by Dave and Janine who also performed in the Improv section of the evening). It was great to be out in Toronto after so long. Once the kids came a long my travelling was greatly decreased. I also got out to Oakville to see Tina's home and see her boys and husband. Hard to believe they are so big (well, so old - they take after Tina in the stature department). The only damper was the weather, but February anywhere in Canada is pretty unpredictable so what can you do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!