Looking Forward to the next few weeks....

I am entering a busy time if my wall calendar is any indication. Next week my sister comes to visit and I have Chanteuse's "Night on Broadway". The following week is dress rehearsal for Pieces. I was going to go to more rehearsals but I am very happy with how it is going and I feel like my presence doesn't add anything so I think I will just go to the dress rehearsal on Friday, May 18th and then go to Opening Night. I am planning on going to Opening and Closing for sure and then maybe the Tuesday and the Friday as well. It may depend on how tired I am. It is just that I do not know if it will ever be produced again so I want to see it while I can! It feels very done to me. But you never know what that last element will do to the work. Audience. They can be very unpredictable and I think the different audiences may tell me something about the script.

Had to go to Home Depot this morning and buy a new mini-fridge for the store. The old one died and everything perishable was in danger of perishing. Fun. Going to Home Depot in the pouring rain with 2 small children. Actually the kids were really good. The hard part was waiting for someone to help me in the store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!