I Got the Solo!


I am very excited. I auditioned at Chanteuses last night for the solo in "Popular" (from Wicked) and I got it. Yay! yay! yay! It was more nerve wracking than a normal audition because I had to sing in front of the whole choir (20+ little eyes and 40+ little ears) and the others auditioning were good too, so I felt good when I got it. I think my acting experience really helped because she was looking for someone who could sell the role, but the fact that the song suits my voice really well doesn't hurt either. I am just so happy to get the chance to sing it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!