Happy Easter!


Happy Egg Day! Well, it is tomorrow but I doubt I will be able to post since I will be pretty busy I imagine. I have always liked Easter. The thing I loved the best was when we would take the dye used to colour our eggs and throw it onto the snow. In Fort McMurray there was rarely an Easter when there wasn't snow to throw the dye on. It took about 2 minutes at the most to do this, but I loved it. I also liked colouring the eggs since I was always a crafty kid, but I would get frustrated when an adjoining egg would bump mine and spoil the perfection I tried to achieve. Ha ha ha! My other favorite Easter thing? Cadbury Mini-Eggs. 4 points for one of the little bags. Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!