Busy as a bee...

Whew! Thursdays are busy! I now feel very tired, but it was a good day.

Happy about my expected Income Tax Refund - YAY! Last year I had to pay so getting something back is a joyful thing!

Happy about WW --> down another pound for a total of 16.4 lbs! YAY! All those stroller walks this week have paid off.

Happy about Chanteueses --> Jam packed rehearsal but my independent practice paid off when it came to Popular. I am good for the Mamma Mia stuff for the most part and most of my issues are with words. Overall I am in good shape and now at least I know where I have to put the work in.

Nice dinner with AM at The Blue Plate Diner (Dine out for Life --> 25% of the bill goes to AIDS funding). I love Colonel Mustard's, but this was a nice change for the weekly dinner. Always a good conversation with AM and we talked about those things near and dear to us. Mostly theatre! Ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!