The Joys of iTunes...

First of all - down 1 lb, so no 10 lb sticker (I'm at 9.6 lbs). I resolve to drink more water and workout at least 3 times this week. Please hold me accountable!

I bought an iPod. I like it, but I am not great with the whole iTunes yet. I have already figured out a few things, but I do not have any organization on the thing yet, so that will take time. I figure I could easily spend 5 hours a day downloading CDs and figuring out playlists. Good thing I only have a nano that can hold ONLY 500 songs. Ah. Mark mocks me and my new toy, but I like it.

Comments

Magnolia said…
I adore my pod. Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READING! #yegbookclub

Fringe #42 - Sat, Aug 19 - Three Great Musicals and More WORD OF MOUTH Recommendations!

Bringing The Color Purple to the Stage with Joyous Song and Truthful Storytelling!